Hi, I’m Ezequiel Conde, known to most as Zak Conde. I was born in The Azores in 1972. I started fishing in 1991 on board the Cecilia. During my 26 years on various big game scenes, I’ve been fishing in Madeira, Canaries, Ascension, Ghana, Australia, Croatia, Senegal and Cape Verde. The most blue marlin caught by a charter boat and five times top release and tagging for the atlantic ocean.
Our Boat - Amelia
This is the Amelia, a 44 feet Henriques, 170 sq ft deck equipped with a power 2x610HP MAN engine bought in USA. She is now at bay in Mindelo harbour. She’s been fully rigged for big game fishing by Zak. The boat is equipped with Furuno and Garmin eletronics, full air conditioner, Murray Brothers full-size chair, triple srader rupp riggers and tuna tubes.
That whats makes Amelia and its crew the number one to choose when you are looking to target blue marlin
The Best Fish
- Blue marlin -1309lbs, caught in 1993 in the Azores
- Black marlin – 1072 lbs, from Cairns Australia
- Blue fin tuna – 854 lbs in the Azores, and one we estimated over 1000 lbs, also 5 world records
- Atlantic blue marlin – 1189 lbs – caught in Azores in 1993
- Six Gild shark – 1332 lbs in Ascensions islands
- 3 world records of blue fish in Azores.